Khaki And Grey Moment

I've been on the hunt for the perfect khaki jacket for a while, so when this one popped up at Mango I was over the moon. Although I love the khaki bombers that are around (check out Miss Selfridge and Topshop) I wanted something a little smarter that could be worn for work and out in the evening too. Mango's cotton model totally hits the mark. 
Jacket, £59.99 Mango Top, £25.99 Mango Jeans, £42 Topshop
Trainers, £70 Adidas Bag, Mulberry (sold out try 3.1 Phillip Lim's Soleil and Michael Kors Greenwich for similar) Scarf, H&M (old season, mens collection) 

Shop my khaki and grey favourites:


If you hadn't noticed, I'm a bit of a sucker for co-ordinating and there's nothing more satisfying in my book than layering khaki on khaki, topping with a scarf in the same colour palette and throwing in a good helping of grey and black! These easy to wear hues just work for me. 
Another new season Mango gem, this cami is really pretty with its delicate black lace edging and hook and eye detail. An absolute steal at £25.99, try elevating it into glam territory with these Boden Thelma heels - now marked down in the sale FYI - and a clutch. Mine is old season Daks, but try Whistles Rivington clutch
Jacket, £59.99 Mango Top, £25.99 Mango Jeans, £42 Topshop
Clutch, old season Daks Nail polish, £7 Cheeky Shoes, now £53.55 Boden

Finally, I've got a lot of love for Cheeky's Cherry Nice polish at the mo. A deep cherry red that feels like you've gone for a statement dark without the gothic feel of a true black varnish. A winner.