Accessory Staple: Zip Top Pouches


I'm addicted. Zip top pouches are the handiest accessory invention ever. 

Multi-tasking as a clutch, travel wallet, envelope for fashion week tickets and general safe-place for all my handbag extras (iPhone charger, mints, lippie, keys) I can't get enough of them.

This Liberty London beauty provides the colourful spring hit my work wardrobe has been craving and it has a matching iPad case. I wore the pair at London Fashion Week when I needed an on-the-go office.  


Liberty London large blue Iphis zip pouch
Liberty London green Iphis iPad sleeve 

Recently in Paris I stumbled across this great find in &Other Stories and it is now a permanent fixture in my work bag, great when I need to quickly switch to a clutch at night. 


8 of the best zip pouches in store now...



Share |