Isabel Marant For H&M - Private Viewing and Party


A couple of weeks back I visited Paris with H&M for the launch of the Isabel Marant collection. 

Staying at the Hotel Le Scribe (amazing chandelier entrance above) I was invited to a meet and greet with the French designer where she ran through the range at a suite in the Westin hotel.

On Isabel's orders, everyone should head straight for the knitwear. 

"Each piece of knitwear is a real investment buy," Isabel told me. "Wear your favourite with a statement trouser. Isabel Marant is not about my style though, it's about yours. It's about the individual and personal taste. I'm not going to say 'wear this with this', you must wear this collection your way." 

Isabel Marant talks me through her H&M collection 


That evening, the Tennis Club de Paris was transformed into a 90's-themed playground - neon signs, pizza shops, a roller disco and discotheque - for the launch party.

There was a chance to snap up the line early at the pop-up shop. Here's what I bought... 





hm.com


Share |