Obsessed With Rings

Pic: Sophie Flinder at Ted Baker event (thanks Sophie, loving all of our rings here!)
Skull ring, £105 Daisy Knights
Triple hearts ring, £200 Jordan Askill at Liberty

Regular Fashion Editor readers will be well aware of my obsession with rings. They are pretty much my favourite accessory (except shoes) and I feel totally undressed without at least eight adorning my fingers.

Latest ring loves include Daisy Knight's skull bands and Jordan Askill's love hearts. Fashion Editor was lucky enough to meet Daisy at the Elle Style Awards last week and she kindly gifted me one of these babies. I've not taken it off of my pinkie finger since, thank you Daisy.

Jordan Askill's designs are super delicate but make an impact. I love how the Aussie designer works gold and silver into one piece. Those stereotypical connotations of never clashing gold and silver seem old hat when his jewels are on show.

Shop Daisy Knights and Jordan Askill jewellery now.



Labels: , , , ,