Fashion Editor, Featured In New Fashion Book

How To Prepare For A Career In Fashion, £12.99

Please excuse the shameful self promotion but everyone needs to know about this fashion book by Stephanie Finnan. Crammed with interviews, tips and insiders knowledge from people who work in the fashion industry - from designer, to PR, to journalist (like me!)

Stephanie asked me to contribute a while back now and I'm so pleased that I did - the results are brilliant. I only wish that this book had been available when I was studying at college, it certainly would have helped me to decide whether to venture into fashion journalism.

Please, please do take a look. It features a couple of pages about my career so far and about Fashion-Editor.com and if you, or anyone you know is interested in getting into fashion, this is the book for you.

How To Prepare For A Career In Fashion, by Stephanie Finnan £12.99

Buy it online at Fashion Careers Clinic and Amazon now

Labels: ,