New Print Crush: Tucker



Printed silk-gorgette blouse, £230 Tucker at Net-a-porter.com


Printed silk-georgette blouse, £230 Tucker at Net-a-porter.com

A big thank you to Gaby Basora for inviting me to the Tucker dinner at Leila's recently. (Such a cute shop/cafe check it out by clicking this link.) I am now in love with this label. Admittedly, it was a new one to me, I hadn't really heard of it before the dinner but a little research brought up so many Tucker stockists - Net-a-porter, Matches, Liberty - that I felt a little silly that I didn't discover it earlier. Known for her 'spirited prints' and her signature blouse, designer Gaby Basora's New York label has an impressive celebrity fan club already including Liv Tyler, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Anniston and more. That aside, her smock style blouses and dresses are so throw-on-and-go wearable and just what Fashion-Editor's in need of to overhaul a drab winter-tired wardrobe. Gaby's got spring all wrapped up here.

www.tuckerbygabybasora.com
www.net-a-porter.com

Share
|






Labels: ,